Anita Wilhelm Designs (2011-2021)
Tornado Tower VR – February, 2017 – Present
Producer & Game Designer
- Management of development process for indie VR game for Oculus Touch. Organized sprints and team production schedule. Business liason between any investors and commercial interest entities.
- Designed levels, game loops, and puzzles. Using paper prototyping methods, then building in UnReal.
Denver Angels Early Stage Start-Up – Jan, 2019 – Sept, 2021
Project Manager & UX Designer
- Product lead for new stealth product for founding member of Denver Angels Investment Group.
- Led development team, hired all engineers and 3rd party agencies. Ran Jira stand-ups and engineering scrum boards.
- Responsible for high level strategy, ux documents, ux testing, engineering and QA team management and hiring.
Pixo VR – May, 2019 – Aug, 2019
VR Game Design and Product Manager
- Designed “Fire Extinguisher” test module in VR to teach fire safety skills and proper use.
- Designed multiple environments to test proper usage, tests for to inspect fire extinguishers, and scoring components.
- Produced full design doc and worked with engineering team to ensure proper production.
FrontVu Kitchen Remodeling – Nov, 2017 – April, 2018
AR App Producer & Designer
- Designed kitchen remodeling app to scan in existing kitchen and re-layout kitchen in AR to visualize changes.
- Produced all concept, design, and UI assets.
- Worked in agile method and very close to the engineers to prototype and implement this new concept and app. Published on iOS.
General Motors – December, 2015 – July, 2016
User Experience Strategist – Global Connected Services
- Design innovation/ product strategy for in-vehicle infotainment & mobility services platform, global.
RepairPal – July, 2015 – Oct, 2015
Product Strategist & Designer
- Created redesign strategy for repairpal.com – responsive web & devices.
- Executed portions of the redesign.
LiteBright Immersive and BeSpoke – Sept, 2014 – Oct, 2014
UX Designer – Unity Touchscreen & Kinect for Windows
- Phase 1: Small project with an interactive studio helping to optimize the UX for a Unity Touchscreen Kiosk
- Phase 2 : I briefly helped outline the UX for a Kinect for Windows interactive installation for the same space.
Urban Airship – Feb, 2014 – July, 2014
New Product Strategy, R & D : Location – iOS Core Location & BLE services (iBeacons)
- Research and product strategy work for location platform and iBeacon integration.
- R & D using iOS core location and BLE services.
- Managed test pilot programs for location-based push messages with Canne Film Festival and SXSW Interactive before initiative was cancelled.
DocuSign (Mobile) – March, 2013 – Aug, 2013
iOS and Android (native) – Mobile UX Design Lead
- Created UX specifications for iOS and Android apps.
- New feature design and integration into sprint cycles.
- Increase in mobile adoption surpassed 300% in my first six months there. Featured on the front of Google Play Store.
Fig – new venture in Social Mobile Healthcare – June, 2012 – Nov, 2012
iOS and Android (using Sencha & Phone Gap) – UX Director
- New product and app design for start-up in social wellness.
- Product design, social network design, research, and strategy. Integration with developers and visual designer.
- Guided brand asset creation with external agency.
HP/ Palm – February, 2011 – Oct, 2011
Design Strategist – HP Touchpad : WebOS Design Guidance
- Worked with HP Design team to consult 3rd Party Developers on best design strategies for implementation in WebOS platform.
- Managed all third party apps to prepare Touchpad for public launch.
- Based on initial uses of WebOS Kit 3.0 (for Touchpad), provided HP internal team with further design considerations to further develop the API.